Copyright (C) 2009-2017 Federico Bricker
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
- haXe, an open source multiplatform programming language. http://haxe.org/
- FOggPlayer, an open source OGG player built in haXe. It also uses FOgg Decoder library. https://launchpad.net/foggplayer
- IceCast, a free server software for streaming multimedia. http://www.icecast.org/
- ShoutCast, a commercial server software for streaming multimedia. http://www.shoutcast.com/
- Deuced Shout Stream Player, an open source WordPress PlugIn for embedding Muses in blogs.
- Radio Forge Wordpress Plugin, another free WordPress PlugIn for embedding Muses in blogs. https://wordpress.org/plugins/radio-forge/
How to contribute
If you want to contribute to this project as a programmer, skin developer, graph designer, translator or any other role,
please write to "f bricker (at) gmail (dot) com" telling what can yo do for this project.
If you want to donate to this project, just click here.
- BrowserStack, who let us test the player on many platforms and browsers (www.BrowserStack.com)
- Juan Manuel Vera, who designed the new Logo. Tandil, Argentina
- Ezequiel Geringer, who provided great help developing and keeping this project alive! Tandil, Argentina
- Daniel Uranga, who developed the AAC library for MRP. Tandil, Argentina
- Matías Rubio, who designed the original Cardinal Bird Logo, and website templates for this project. Tandil, Argentina
- Bill Farmer, as this Project was initially based on FOggPlayer by him, and still have Classes :) London, United Kingdom
- Giorgos Trakadas (the DeuceD), who designed skins and encouraged many other features! Athens, Greece
- Our Sponsors, who helps to keep this project growing!
- The whole Open Source Community!