v1.2 Release date: 2014-11-23* Ported to Haxe3
* Added metadata support for Shoutcast V2 (using 7.html)
* Created MonoDevelop Project Structure (now we support both, FlashDevelop and MonoDevelop).
* Adjusted OGG and AAC decoders so it does not need to reload every 30 minutes.
(So now the only codec forcing a reconnection from time to time is MP3).
* Added codec information to the tracking system (helps us to better choose next steps).
* Added Armenian Translation (thx. to ÕÕ¥Ö-Ô³Ö.)
* Added Tatar Translation (thx. to Arslangali)
* Added Chinese Translation (thx. to anonimous contribution)
* Added Czech Translation (thx. to OndÅej KolÃ¡Å)
* Added Hebrew Translation (thx. to Dan)
* Added new Official and Comminity Skins.
* Fixed bug on Metadata-Json event (json object was not valid).
* Added default text align to each translation (to allow right aligned languages).
* Added automatic typography testing (to discard fonts that are not compatible with the
* Fixed OGG progress-check detection (now we check audio progress instead of bytes
* Add SSL Certificate to Muses.org servers (now the hosted version of the player works
* Automatic protocol detection (HTTP or HTTPS) on hosted version.
* Added HTML5 support for the hosted version of the player (for mobile devices) [beta].
* Make the player compatible with Facebook (to allow player the integration inside Facebook).
v1.0b Release date: 2013-06-16* Added support for pure AAC streamings (AAC+V2 and FLV containers not supported yet).
* Refactored liveConnectionChecking all codecs supported.
* Fixed memory leak on OGG Streamings.
* Added support for requesting metadata on icecast streaming *with get parameters* (tnx to
* Fixed bug on MRP.js (functions like MRP.stop(), MRP.play() and MRP.setVolume(...) are
working fine again)
* Support for animated Skins (can use SWF instead of static images)
* Added Labels to Flash Buttons to help blind or print-impaired users using Screen Reader
software (like JAWS).
* Fixed documentation of musesCallback function.
* Happy Father's Day!
v0.4.8 Release date: 2013-04-06* Added metadataproxy option to allow getting metadata on Mp3 streamings from servers
without crossdomain.xml file configured.
* Added reconnecttime option to allow setting the reconnection interval that the player
use to avoid memory consumption (by default is 3600 secs [1 hour]).
* Added skin name to tracking information.
* Allow skins that toggles between Play and Stop buttons instead of displaying both
buttons all the time.
* Unified the original three swf (muses-config.swf, muses-tiny.swf and muses.swf)
into one single file (muses.swf).
Now you have to add the skin=default or skin=tiny if you want to use those original
* Added allowDomain('*'); to allow js calls from another domain (required for hosted
version via mrp.js).
* Added API to control the player inside mrp.js (hosted code). You can now call
MRP.play(); MRP.stop(), MRP.setVolume(44), MRP.setCallbackFunction(...) etc.
* Fixed Status Led bug (some times stayed on even after stopping the player).
* Added control functions to MPR.js including:
MRP.setVolume(volume); // example MRP.setVolume(65);
v0.4.7 Release date: 2012-09-17* Renamed class & variables (since we've renamed the project).
* Added missing LGPL headers to every source file.
* Renewed tracking system (simplified & pointed to the new project domain).
* Added Slovene translation
v0.4.6 Release date: 2012-06-30* Added Swedish translation
* Improved Mp3 audio synchronization
* Fixed bug related to tracking when streaming server is down
* Migrated from CVS to GIT repository / Published sources on GitHub :)
* 0.4.5-r3 -> Fixed processor and memory consumption bug from 0.4.5
* 0.4.5-r2 -> Fixed Icecast Metadata-Fetching Bug from 0.4.4
* Added Bulgarian translation
* Added Faredirfare skin!
* Bug fixes
* Make images folder relative to XML file (unless it images path is absolute)
* Add function: change title by JS
* Created LanguageFactory class to facilitate new languages inclusions.
* Added Dead Connection Detection (if no data arrives after 20 seconds, then a
network error is assumed)
* Fixed Flash internal Mp3 audio synchronization loose on several cases (intro
audio files, move streamings, change from live to record and vice versa will
* Fixed typo in tracking parameter name on HTML form generator.
* Display metadata inside the player
* Don't launch metadata events if metadata hasn't changed.
* StreamTheWorld metadata XML format support.
* Patched OGG Library to support some cases of splitted ogg streamings with bitrate change
(thanks to Andrew Meakovski)
-org/xiph/foggy/Demuxer.hx (Diff: 127,128c127,128)
* Added Intro file support (must include introurl=http://....../introfile.mp3
- REMEMBER: MUST BE AN MP3 FILE -not ogg, wma, wav, or streaming-)
* Greek translation (Thanks to: Vassilis Kotaras)
* Added automatic language selection (optional)
* Fixed non-standard language descriptors (sp => es, ger => de, nw => nb & nn)
* Change volume control component to decrease volume faster when reaching zero
(provides a better use feeling).
* Ability to change text align on text information field (check the test skin XML
file for reference)
* Croatian Translation (thanks to Rafael Ribar)
* Finnish Translation (thanks to Topi MÃ¤enpÃ¤Ã¤)
* Added metadata loader for mp3 streamings (using xspf interface for icecast
and html interface for shoutcast) - Note: FFMp3 needs a working crossdoamin.xml
file configured on your server to use this.
* Added Google +1 and Facebook Like buttons on the website. Also created FFMp3 Twitter
account (http://twitter.com/#!/MusesPlayer) - Ok, this is probably not big deal, but
may help the project grow faster :)
(useful if you want to debug or know when you're using the fallback streaming).
* Fixed dropdown menu missing when skin parameter has an error in the skin-configurable
* Added classid parameter to the auto generated html code, to allow Bidirectional
* Replaced FlashDevelop 2 project file for FlashDevelop 3 and 4
v0.4.1 Release date: 2011-10-01* Dutch Translation (thanks to Gerard Hollemans)
* Hungarian Translation (thanks to Tajti RÃ³bert)
* Polish Translation (thanks to Piotr KozÅowski)
* Fixed compilation issues under Linux and Mac: (thanks to Michael Krause)
* Renamed OggSound.hx to OGGSound.hx (case correction)
* Renamed volumeControl.hx to VolumeControl.hx (case correction)
* Compatible/compilable with haXe 2.08.
* Added Fallback Signal Support (in case of error in one signal, starts using the second)
- Check FAQ section for more details.
v0.4.0 Release date: 2010-12-31Changes to the Player:
* Compatible/compilable with haXe 2.06.
* Added VHolder mode for volume control skin component.
* Updated Ogg Library so:
- Solved metadata issues with OGG.
- More audio qualities supported in OGG Streaming!
* Added metadata events and metadata control objects - Check FAQ section for more details.
* Refactored player Class.
* Configurable Buffering Time - (only for Mp3 streamings. must add buffering=X in flashvars)
* Now FFMp3 keeps playing buffered content while reconnecting in case of network error.
* Added Russian Language
Changes to the Web:
* Fixed FAQ explanation on crossdomain and mime.types issue for windows and linux users.
* Fixed broken link to Shout-Stream Wordpress Plugin.
* Removed "Coming Features" section.
* Added "ChangeLog" section.
Changes to the Web HTML Code Generator:
* Added default option AllowScriptAccess=Always into web html code generator to avoid issues
when including the player from another host.
* Provide an easy way to enable/disable tracking in the web html code generator.
* Validate "Volume" value at web html code generator.
* Added Buffering Time option at the web html code generator.
* Added JSEvents Enable/Disable Option at the web html code generator.
v0.3.2 Release date: 2010-07-11* Fix on CodeGenerator @ download page (now replaces spaces with %20)
* Norwegian Translation (thanks to Erik Paulsen SkÃ¥lerud)
* Turkish Translation (thanks to Tarkan Kaya)
* Poruguese Translation (thanks to Miguel Vidal)
* Fixed bug when pressing play multiple times in a very short time (like double clicking
the play button, reported by Tarkan Kaya)
v0.3.1 Release date: 2010-05-10* Context menu whith link to ffmp3 website.
* More languages (FR, GER, IT)
* Added Version String to Tracking code (Tracking remains optional).
v0.3 Release date: 2010-05-03* Configurable Skin via XML and Images
* More Skins!
v0.2 Release date: 2010-01-20* Drag over the volume bar
* Mouse wheel for volume bar (In FF doesn't works if wmode is enabled)
* Status Led
* Complete Refactor of player, UI and Main clases
* Skins Interface
* Players Interface (to add OGG and others in the future)
* Abstract-Reusable graphics component for the volume bar
* Typified status (one step to internationalization)
* FlashDevelp Project including outputs for Different Skins on the same project.
* Google Analytics Tracker (just when user clicks play, but can disable with tracking=false)
* OGG Player
* Get a Logo (an Argentinean Cardinal Bird)
* Volume parameter
* Codec parameter
* Welcome parameter
* Interface for new playable formats Class
* Added Security Error control (for missing or restrictive crossdomain.xml when using OGG)
* New Website
* HTML Code Generator @ Website
v0.1.1 Release date: 2009-08-22* Can't remember...
v0.1 Release date: 2009-07-28* Can't remember...