Frequently asked questions
How can I put Muses Radio Player on my blog?
Muses is really simple to install, so you don't actually need a plugin for it as long as you can place HTML code on your site. Most popular platforms (like Wordpress and Joomla) allows you to insert HTML code directly.
To do so, you just need to enter the "Setup your player" section and fill the wizard to get your code.
Just remember to choose the "I want to use the player and skin files hosted by Muses (the safe & easy way)." option.
Anyway, if you still want to use a plugin, there are some available plugins for the most popular CMS like WordPress or Joomla. We can't recommend one in particular since there's no official plugin yet, but searching at your CMS's plugins list should fast.
- What is Muses Radio Player?
- Was Muses named FFMp3 in the past?
- What do I need to use Muses Radio Player?
- How can I put Muses Radio Player on my blog?
- I already have my streaming URL, how can I install Muses Radio Player on my site?
- I don't have a streaming URL (or streaming provider), where can I get one?
- I have the streaming signal, but I can't get Muses Radio Player working. What should I check?
- The audio cuts every few seconds. What's happening?
- When I use OGG audio, it sounds crappy/metallic. What's happening?
- When I use OGG audio, it sounds stretchy/pitched. What's happening?
- When I use OGG or AAC audio, I get a Security Error Message. What's happening?
- I've installed crossdomain.xml, but I'm still getting "Security Error" Message. What should I check?
- Muses Radio Player says it handles memory consumption and cache. How does it make it?
- Does Muses Radio Player sends any information concerning my site to any other site?
- I can't find my language listed in Muses Radio Player. What can I do?
- What should I use Event Callbacks for?
- I'm using shoutcast, and I'm quite sure everything is well configured, but my streaming still wont play. What can I try?
- What's a fallback streaming and how can I use this feature?
- What does metadata means?
- How to force the HTML5 version of the player?
- How to remove the "Click-To-Play" / "White play button" that appears on top of my player?
- Can I use the streaming metadata information with Muses Radio Player?
- I'm using AAC codec but it sounds really bad, and sometimes it doesn't even sound at all.
What should I check?
- I've placed the generated HTML code into my .html file, but when I open this file on my browser directly from my hard-drive I don't see the player. What's happening?
- How can I make my own Skin for Muses?
- How can I make sure my player works on every browser?